Pages

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Things to do before leaving Canada:

1. Drink a six-pack of Alex Kieth's - CHECK!

2. Down a large poutine - CHECK! (ouf...)

3. Timmy Ho's coffee for the road - CHECK!


Yup. I can leave now.

4 comments:

Shan said...

YAY!!! Kiss a kiwi for me! :D

AM said...

Oy, Megan I had to create a damn account to talk to you, do yo know the sort of 5 seconds worth of effort I had to put into that? Anyways, I'm curious, about the "and beyond" part, beyond where exactly? Is there a secret portal somewhere in NZ that I am unaware of? If so, and if it leads to say, a land made of chocolate, I want to know about it. (PS it's only midnight but these days midnight leaves my brain in much the same state blind drunk at 4am used to, I apologize for the crazy)

Unknown said...

Megan is my hero. Let it be known that I will be visiting this website from my workplace at least a dozen times each day. I MISS U!!!

Megan said...

Thanks for the comments guys!

Alice-ia: beyond refers to my alternative destinations like Hong Kong, Australia, and who knows! Maybe the Philippians, right Shan?? :P

Shan: What's between China and New Zealand?

Me: Uhhh... the Philippians are in there somewhere, I think.

Shan: Cool. Lets meet there.

...Nice.

Miss you guys!